Re: [IP] Large needles

I am a new pumper (1 month) and also have the disetronic. I use the tender as
well. My endo gave me a sample of a new infusion set called Ultra Light (I
think). It is a shorter needle and goes straight in. However, I don't think
the catheter is as long as the tender's and I like the length because I have
a lot of scar tissue/fatty tissue in my abdomen so I like the longer needle.
Anyway, do you have a secret for determining the 40% angle. Some days I get
it in with no problem and other days the site hurts to the touch immediately
after getting the pump going. It hurts until I change it (two days). So if
you have trick you use with your children, I would appreciate knowing it.

Thank you.