Re: [IP] Having children diagnosed with D at young age

Hi Lisette, My son is 12 dx'd at 6 and now pumping. It is hard to have a
child with D but as you know with yourself, you make care a part of your
life. Why did endo think she would not get it? My son has it and is the only
one in the family type 1. I would recommend taking her to a ped. endo. There
are many ways of treating kids with D and you need to find a team who will
listen, explain and work with your family lifestyle. I've had good success
with Children's Hospitals in Houston and DC. E-mail any time  Dee