[IP] Team Diabetes? What is it?

I was wondering if anyone had information on Team
Diabetes?  I am trying to get in contact with my local
ADA chapter, and have had little luck <I'll keep
trying>.   But I was hoping that some of you may
participate in these events and could provide some
information.  Is it a team training program?  Can
anyone be a part of it?  Is there a cost?  I live in
the San Francisco Bay Area, and if you have some
contacts around this area that would be great too!

Do You Yahoo!?