[IP] Doctor's Letters

Had no trouble getting from Honolulu to Chicago last
week:  Taking parts from several doctor letters  (I
carry three) here is a sample, of course on letterhead:

To Whom It May Concern:

Thomas Wellman is under my professional care for a
variety of medical conditions.  One of these is
Diabetes.  Mr. Wellman takes insulin by both an external
insulin pump and syringes.  He must have these and
related supplies on his person at all times.  A listing
of prescriptions is below:

......Please call my office if there are any concerns
with Mr. Wellman carrying these medical items.

Had absolutely no trouble with United.  Am heading to
Philladelphia this afternoon and then back ot Honolulu
next week.  United has told me that, as long as I have a
doctor's letter and/or prescriptions with me and that
any medications are in their original containers, there
should be no issue....

Any one in King of Prussia????  How about lunch this

Tom "Pump Daddy" Wellman