[IP] Anyone Taking ProAmatine?

I am starting up again on my ProAmatine for low blood pressure which gets
especially low with the ACE inhibitors.  It is supposed to bring your bp up.
Mine is normally 90/60, but when I take the ACEs, it goes to like 78/52.
Orthostats are even worse with the rapid drop.
Anyway, what I'm wondering is if any of you take it, do you also get the pins
and cushion effect?  I swear when I sit down it feels like I'm sitting on a
million pins or glass!  I remember this from before when I took it and trust
me, I didn't miss it while I wasn't taking it... LOL
Gina aka PinCushion