Re: [IP] photo opp

> Has anyone ever thought of posting member photos on the IP web site?
> After hearing the stories, many of them touching and meaningful for
> me, I would like to put the name with a face. Any thoughts? -- Amy
> B. Anderson Apple Product Professional

When you visit the MEMBERS ONLY area of the web site and view the
profiles of your fellow list-mates, you will see some of the profiles
have an asterisk beside them. These are the members that have sent me
pictures of themselves.

I encourage all of you to send me a picture that I can attach to your
profile. I too like to put a face to the names of my on-line friends.

Send me your photos as attachments in GIF or JPG format or mail me a
regular photograph and I will scan it.

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022