Re: [IP] photo opp

In a message dated 9/26/01 11:09:28 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Has anyone ever thought of posting member photos on the IP web site? After
 hearing the stories, many of them touching and meaningful for me, I would
 like to put the name with a face. Any thoughts? >>

Already done. Go to the members only area, to profiles. Some people have
submitted photos. Photos from members who have not are welcome.

Jan and Elvis