Re: [IP] Re: IP = Sharon = Keeping Infusion sets in

Same with me. I do exactly the same procedure inserting my SofSet and I've
never had a set fall out. I swim, at least 3 times a week, and after a swim I
sit in a hot tub for 10 minutes. I walk 2 miles just about every day and I
bike ride when I can. Some days when it's extremely hot and I'm digging in my
garden I can see the very edges of the tape start to loosen, but it's usually
on the 3rd day, when I'm close to changing it.

I wonder if there could be differences in the composition of the perspiration
from different people. Say one person  may have more of an alcohol content, or
acidic content that dissolves the sticky stuff. Here in CA everything soil,
and water is very alkaline.