[IP] Re: We are back & Pumping

In a message dated 9/25/2001 7:38:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Hi Kim & Ashley:
> So glad to hear that Ashley is finally pumping and that so far things are
> going well (except for the first insert) which is totally frightening in
> itself.  I practically died when I saw the size of that thing!!!
> Best of luck and good health
> :)
> Kathy Bruckmeyer
> email @ redacted

Thank you Kathy:-)  We had an awesome day yesterday.  It has been a long time
since we have seen such good numbers.  We had a couple of lows but, I know
that we still need some fine tuning.  Our Diabetes Educator & Pump trainer is
And that needle did really scare Ashley but, the 2nd time she was fine with
it & said it did not hurt at all.  So this is a good thing!!!

  Kim...........Mom of Ashley 10 yrs old(diabetic for 5 years & finally
pumping 9-24-01)