Re: [IP] low & high blood sugars

When feeling weird, from low or high, shows the importance of testing, pronto,
then you know.  I find even if high, 1 glucose tablet (rasises me 13.9 pts) has
me feeling better. (am not on pump.)  If high, a small dose of insulin could be
taken when on pump, can't take a small enough amount with shot, I drink water,
instead.  Don't think my basal (Lantus) &/or carb ratios are right yet.
(sometimes are, sometimes not, I go by majority of time.)
IMO, whether you take glucose or not is a decision you have to make, sometimes
you err, sometimes not.  Go for it Cherry, you learn from mistakes,  just make
them small ones, remembering all is not instantaneous! YMMV.  Linda