[IP] Re: IP Checking sugars too often

Hi, all -

This is for Bud Hopper and everyone else with low a1c numbers like Bud's -

I am amazed that you can achieve these results. You are, in effect, NORMAL.
You are evidently having no major problems, are doing beautifully on the
pump.  Congratulations and God bless you.  Naturally, I hope that your
complications are nonexistent or minor, also.  But with numbers like that,
and even somewhat higher, what more can you ask for?  I'm jealous.  Mine
will probably never be that good.  : )