[IP] BG 52 use milk

My response was based on the facts: Pumper is a child.  It is 10:30 at night.
He is going to bed, hopefully to sleep.  His Mom plans to recheck at 3:30.
BG of 52 sounds like bedtime BG, not post or premeal.  Response:  Most kids
like milk.  Milk is a carb and also a protein.  For many folks, milk raises
BG and keeps it level longer than OJ.  It must be skim milk, the fat in
regular milk slows absorption and utilization.  My response was not for
middle aged persons who overbolused at lunch and throw up when they drink
milk.  Nor was it for a child whose BG was 32 at bedtime.  Problem solving
for self-management requires assessment of the facts, appropriate plan based
on facts, then evaluation after to see if intervention was appropriate. In
addition, Mom needs to recheck BG in 15 minutes and retreat if still low.