Re: [IP] Re: BS 52 treated with OJ & What to Use to Treat Lows

In a message dated 9/25/01 6:58:18 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> I think the best method is to use glucose tablets although they get kind of
> yucky tasting (even the raspberry flavored ones) after a while...

Actually, I LOVE the way they taste!  They remind me of those PixiStix with
that sugary powder you used to dip that white stick in when we were kids (and
even the older pumpers :O)
When I have a taste for something sweet, instead of going for the fattening
stuff, sometimes I go for the good ol' glucose tabs...LOL