Re: [IP] Doctor's letter & airport security

In a message dated 9/25/01 8:18:53 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Could someone please post a sample letter my doctor can sign that is
 for use at airport security check points.  I'm worried about carrying my
 supplies (lancets, syringes, infusion sets, etc.) onboard. Thanks. >>

Your doctor should be experienced in writing those types of letters. Besides,
it probably should be on your doc's letterhead.

Jan and Elvis