Re: [IP] Checking sugars too often?

Linda, I don't think someone can check there sugars too often. I think that
is a sign of getting good control. I check my sugar alot and I have trouble
figuring out if I am low or high sometimes and the only way I can tell is to
check so I think that is a riduculous statement. It's better to be safe than
sorry. I always get so angry when dr.'s are so quick to suggest taking the
pump away when they do not realize how much it can improve ones health.
Heather W.