Re: [IP] Having children diagnosed with D at young age

My 12 year old son has Type 1, and I was seeing some of the symptoms with my 9
year old daughter.  They had us do a fasting bg test, no food or drink from 8
p.m. til morning.  We had to test her at 8 a.m. before eating.  They said the bg
should be between 80-110 when fasting.  We did it at home and just tested with
my son's meter.  So far, so good for her.

Take care,
Sheila, mom to Kyle, 12, dx'd 10/00, pumping 8/13/01