[IP] for Linda-checking too often

Hi Linda:
We must have doctors with similar minds...mine is an excellent endo however
she argues w/me all the time that I check my b.g. too often.

When I ask her how am I supposed to get my basals correct and then make
certain I am using proper insulin/carb ratio?  she just looks at me and says
I am driving myself crazy.

Grrrr...I think I vented this out about a month ago and I get to see her
next month so I can't wait to hear what she has to say then.

To me, I think I am finding out more about my body, how it reacts to
circumstances, food, etc. and am therefore, better able to make the
necessary changes to basals etc. etc. etc.

She did give me an rx for 10x a day though after I requested it....doctor's
go figure...sometimes I think they are up to date and then other times I
think they are still thinking like ten years ago..just check before you
eat....yeah right!  That does a lot of good!  NOT!

Do your own thing Linda and keep checking until you feel you are at your
optimum of control!

Just me putting in my two cents
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted