[IP] My dental app't

I saw my beloved dentist today - he's been working *with* me ;) for 18
years. I get specialized treatment due to my hypersensitivity and gagging
reflex - no hygienist for me. Anyhoo - I had a chipped tooth and he repaired
it as well as the regular 6-month stuff.

I have 2 teeth missing as well as 3 crowns. The reason for the crowns is the
originals broke while chomping hard candy carried (used to) in my purse for
hypos. They broke one at a time over the years. That $2,000 total has taught
me to carry softer stuff!

The reason for this update? To give some of you hope that you may still have
most of your teeth when you become a *sr. citizen* too. YMMV (~_^)

A husband is someone who takes out the trash and gives the impression he
just cleaned the whole house.