Re: [IP] Having children diagnosed with D at young age

Lisette:  My son was diagnosed with d. at age 2 with no previous family
history.  I checked my non-d daughter once after a holiday meal and her sugar
was 182!  That was a few years ago and she is fine.  The only problem she has
is that she can't skip meals because she starts feeling hypoglycemic.  I've
tested her when she feels that way and she will be in the 60s.  Hopefully, my
daughter will remain diabetes-free.