[IP] email problems

Greetings all,

It has come to my attention that for the past month (gads!) my email service's
main server has been kicking back some emails. Until adelphia can get this
resolved, I have set up a temporary email address. It is:

email @ redacted

Now I know this is pushy, but if you could email me at both addresses -- the
hotmail and my usual email @ redacted, that would be great. Then I'll know
when it starts working again. And if you have been wondering why I've not
responded to some important not in the past month -- now you know. Sorry for
the inconvenience and I'm sure this will all be cleared up soon.

Moira McCarthy
SKI, Tennis and travel writer
Mother of child with Type 1 Diabetes
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation VP
JDRF International Board of Directors
Please support research for a cure!