Re: [IP] Having children diagnosed with D at young age

             Thanks Richard, that's what happening now today I've checked her
3 times going on a couple of more but she's fine.  God willing it will stay
that way.  My daughter her name is Heaven was not planned I already had it
set in my mind that I couldn't have kids because I was pregnant once before
and t didn't turn out good. So when I got pregnant with heaven I was going
ballistic.  But something made me feel secure, I was determined to have a
healthy baby even if it meant giving up everything and living in the hospital
most of my pregnancy.  Even though she came out early and only 3lbs 3oz.  I
had so much faith and she's fine.  Hopefully she'll stay that way.

How us parents love our kids
It's different when you don't have kids
things that didn't matter once before
mean the world to u now.