Re: [IP] non responding highs

How old is Cory? Our Dr. told us that while Jake is going thru puberty his
hormones will make his bg's crazy. That's when we went to the pump and have
been better, but not perfect by any means.  Also, I know w/ any infection
Jake's bg's go high. I would think your md could give you an antibiotic for
his mouth and see if that would help. Braces usually cut the mouth and are
not a regular cold sore. Let us hear how he's doing. Trena (mom to Jake)