Re: [IP] Having children diagnosed with D at young age

For my wife and I everything came at once and it may not be finished yet. In
May of 1969 in one month  our son was born, I got a PhD and big D. We did not
know nothing about the big D so we could not have made a decision about
weather or not to have our son. Latter we did  have a daughter by choice
because my wife's genes ( or whatever they were called at that time ) were
perfect ( we hope ). We got used to the idea some day they might get the big
D. When I got a BSmonitor I used to get them to let me test their BS after
eating lots of fast acting carbo. Ron was OK but my little girl had 182 once.
Since that I have not been able to reproduce that reading. Even now my little
girl wanted a BSmonitor so I gave her mine. Sometimes my little girl acts like
she has a low BS. I hope this remains up in the air but she has two kids. I
hope that question remains up in the air.
Take Care

       Hi everyone it's Lisette I'm get g a little freaked out because my
daughter who has no diabetes bg was 171,161,141, with the fast take monitor