RE: [IP] cobra-continuation of coverage

Other than the money, I'm not too concerned about the thread breaking.....
I was able to get a personal health insurance policy in 96 and will beg or
steal to keep it active. (borrowing is out of the question - pay it back
with what?  ;-)

Actually have been told my current job ends of Friday....

At 07:59 PM 9/25/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Oh Jim, are you out there too?   I have a friend in Seattle who is hanging
>onto her job with a thread waiting for it to break any minute and she's not
>a happy camper!
>Kathy B.

Jim S.