[IP] Heaven did have pedicare

             Hi I'm so sorry but I'm responding to the lady who mentioned
something about the kids taking pedicare.  She's had a cold for the past week
and I have been giving her pedicare.  She didn't have it yesterday or today.
I'm so sorry I erased your thread by accident but thank you for your input.
Sorry I'm not addressing you by your name.  Thanks, but hopefully I'll be
able to calm down and hear some good news tomorrow