[IP] Re: Need some help from the men

Since most of my waking hours I'm in business dress, I've just switched the
tee shirt for a pocket tee and placed the pump in the pocket - The oxford
shirt pocket, which always has a pen in it, hides the pump and I can bolus
audibly without removing the pump.  For the summer or more casual times, the
slit in the upper pocket (right side for me being left handed) works and I
just drop the pump into the pocket.  If your formal, mens tux trousers
usually have the expansion sides that the tubing can be threaded through
without putting a hole in the pocket.  The only serious modifications I have
had to do is put a pump pouch in the top of my life vest for jet-skiing -
keeps the pump mostly out of water. - Bob Nnn