RE: [IP] Re: BS 52 treated with OJ & What to Use to Treat Lows

I think the best method is to use glucose tablets although they get kind of
yucky tasting (even the raspberry flavored ones) after a while...

Thank goodness I stopped my wake up morning lows...it was like popping those
things in my mouth as soon as I woke up!!!  Much rather be drinking my decaf
coffee!!! :)

seriously, the glucose tablets are already measured for you and once you
determine how many you need to get up to normal (I need 2 since my liver
puts out a lot of glucose), then you're ok.

I've found that if I don't treat it right away or if I eat candy or
something else, I always overshoot and am higher later on in the day.  If
you treat that high, you will drop low again and there you are on the
familiar roller coaster....

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00