Re: [IP] Having children diagnosed with D at young age

In a message dated 25-Sep-01 3:23:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< t it turned out to be a little
 high.  I just took her bg and it's 110.  I just don't want to obsessed.  Her
 dad does not have it I'm the only one.
 Lisette    >>

    I don't want to scare you but it is very possible for young children to
get diabetes even with NO PARENTS with it. Both of mine have it. They are
older now but Jessica was only 2 at diagnosis.
    Make sure that when you take your daughters urine in that she has not
taken any Pediacare within 24 hours cuz it shows up a high sugar level in the
  Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers
(check out our story at insulin pumpers)