Re: [IP] Re: BS 52 treated with OJ & What to Use to Treat Lows

> I think I would hurl profusely if I drank a glass of
> milk.
> Catherine

Me too!  Not only that, but I would probably stay as low as I was for a good
few hours before I saw *any* effect from the milk.  In my almost fifteen
years with diabetes, I have never been sensitive enough to food intake to
treat lows with anything but fairly potent forms of sugar: candy, soda, etc.
Erin :)
diagnosed 5/87, pumping 8/01