Re: [IP] Hogwash or ? And all the other replies to what I wrote... reply to Roge

It has been said of me that if I get afraid of something( like death ) I get
analytical to the point of beyond the use of reason and understanding. I may
be at that point in my big D life. Of course I am not about to admit it now,
maybe on Friday or ..
Take Care
email @ redacted

 I ask those who have been in difficult (diabetes related) personal
situations not for advice, but what helped you cope with the "realities" of
your life....