[IP] Re: sick of

I too get tired of putting the infusion set in my tummy-plus I think it is
good to five my tummy a break. But it takes the assistance of my husband
that injects the silouhette infusion set in my side between my bra and my
waistline-it can go toward your back if you want to as long as you can
disconnect it yourself. I also use my outer hip area-kind of where my front
pocket of my jeans are, but I tend not to put my pump in that pocket for
those three days. Happy pumping and best wishes. Sharon