Re: [IP] Hogwash or ? And all the other replies to what I wrote... reply to Roger C (RCampb8681)

And now I will fill in what my original subject was before I sent my reply
with the subject: Hogwash or ?.....
         Hogwash or fear/denial?

To so many the focus is on the mechanics of diabetes to "make it
better".  Have you found any ways to cope with the situation that you find
yourself in???

I ask those who have been in difficult (diabetes related) personal
situations not for advice, but what helped you cope with the "realities" of
your life....

David Spiegel, M.D. has shown positive outcomes of looking at "dark areas"
of emotional responses to disease. (breast cancer)

Jim S.
email @ redacted