Re: [IP] cobra-continuation of coverage

And having been on Cobra (in California) for almost the maximum time,
unless you find an employer with insurance you will be without it....  Many
of the private (personal) health insurance plans have medical
questionnaires - answer Yes and they say NO for the policy....  18/36
months is not very long if unemployment rates continue to rise.  Not
enjoying the Boom/Decline of Silicon Valley.....

Jim S.
email @ redacted