[IP] Keeping infusion sets in

Everyone keeps talking about their sets coming out but I've never had one even
come close to coming out.  I first wipe the area with an IV prep swab.  Then,
when that is dry, I place the clear tape with hole on my skin.  Next, I insert
the needle with the Sof-serter into the hole and place the 2nd tape with hole
over the needle.  Then, I twist and remove the needle and then cover the whole
thing with an IV3000 tape.  It's worked perfect, never coming loose at all.
Am I just blessed with sure-stick skin or are y'all doing something different.
BTW, I have very sensitive skin but have never had any infections, soreness,
or redness (slight pink when first removing the old tape - lasts a few hours).
I always change the site after 3-4 days, usually 4 days.  Hope this helps