RE: [IP] Switching to Novlog/NovoRapid from H/V mix

Michael [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Approval is pretty generic. Once a drug is approved, a physician can
> prescribe if for anything or anyone he see's fit. There is at least
> one kid on the list that is using Novolog, I will send more info
> privately.

FDA approval has to do with *marketing*, not use by physicians or patients.
AFAIK, Humalog has yet to be approved by the FDA for use in a pump (although
I may be behind the times there), but it violates no law or regulation to
use it.  It just means that pump and insulin manufacturers can't advertise
or promote the product that way.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR