Re: [IP] Having children diagnosed with D at young age

             No, they we not fasting sugars they where taken like 12:oo a.m.
the reason why I took them is because she felt a little sweaty but like the
kind of sweaty that I get when I am low but it turned out to be a little
high.  I just took her bg and it's 110.  I just don't want to obsessed.  Her
dad does not have it I'm the only one.