Re: [IP] Need some help from the men

>How do I wear this thing? Specifically, how do I route the

I keep my MM 508 in its leather case without the clip. I usually then put
it in the from pocket of my shirt and run the tube straight down under my
belt to the bottom of the shirt then back up to the site on my stomach. If
my shirt is pocketless, or I want to be a bit more discrete I put the pump
in the left pocket of my pants and run the tube out the top, over my belt
and back into my pants. Finally, If I want to be completely discrete, I
wear a pair of boxer shorts with a small pump pocket and keep all the tube
under my clothes. This arrangements requires use of the remote.