Re: [IP] novolog

> I think I missed a lot about Novolog. How long before it becomes
> available and what are the advantages/disadvantages. Any young
> pumpers trying it? Will we have to revamp all the basals and boluses
> if we switched?

It became available through retail distribution just in the last week
or so. As I wrote, it appears to be about the same as Humalog in
timing so nothing much should change if you switch to it. A number of
or list-mates are using it successfully, but I have not yet heard of
any kids using it unless you count 18yo Lily as a kid. So far the
total number of reports to the list is about a half dozen or so.

Michael