Re: [IP] Switching to Novlog/NovoRapid from H/V mix

> Guess that's about it. It appears that none of the site irritation
> or site loss issues that were present with Humalog have appeared for
> with Novolog aka NovoRapid in countries other than the US.
> Where can we get more info on this. Jake took the humalog for years
> by injection, but since going on the pump we only getabout 2 days
> out of the sites and they are always infected looking. I never
> thought about it being the Humalog; I just thought he didnt heal
> well.

I don't think there is more information. WE are generating it as
pumpers with this problem try the new insulin. Novolog aka NovoRapid
went into distribution nationwide last week and should be available
from your pharmacy.

Certainly, if you have difficulty with other insulins or insulin
analogs, please post the details to the list if you try Novolog and
it solves your problem or if it does not.