Re: [IP] Checking sugars too often?

My edoc approves 7 BS stripes a day. I check my BS when I don't understand why
I feel the way I do. Also if I am along in a group and I must relie on
directions or when to get off or when I must be the best I can physically or
mentally, not to say charming-you know how I am. For these conditions I use 10
strips a day, when I was in Japan for 2 weeks.

I think he is confused. How many times a day do you check?