Re: [IP] Switching to Novlog/NovoRapid from H/V mix

Trena, mom to Jake...when my Joshua started pumping his sites lasted m aybe
36 hours before getting red and irritated and BGs going high.  I heard about
mixing a little Regular in with the cartridge of Humalog and now Josh has
been able to go a full 7 days with great BGs (We usually change out on
Sundays and Wednesdays but forgot once)  I add about 60 units of Regular in
with the rest of the 315 unit cartridge full of Humalog.  You might want to
try this first to see if it helps with the site irriation.  And the small
amount of regular does not affect the effects of the insulin reaction either!

Good luck!

mom to Joshua