Re: [IP] Need some help from the men

You sound happy and that is good for all. My sites are on the bottom of my
tummy. I use the long tube( 42 " ). The pump is housed on the right side on my
belt housed in a anti ESD holder. At night I wear night cloths with a pocket
near the left side towards the body.
This is the best arrangement but it is exposed to the humidity and body heat
it seems to work.
 Take Care
email @ redacted
P.S. The tube is always inside my pants or shirt. Nobody sees or plays with
pump is clipped to my belt. Visible is fine, but
the tubing runs across the front of my shirt and through the gap between the
buttons. I am concerned that my kids will grab it or get tangled up in it
when we are playing.