[IP] Need some help from the men

Okay, guys, I'mmmmmmm pumpin!!! (well, saline solution that is). First
insertion was a breeze. I already feel better! I need some help from the
men, though. How do I wear this thing? Specifically, how do I route the
tubing? I don't want to use the remote control to bolus so it needs to be
accessible. Right now, the pump is clipped to my belt. Visible is fine, but
the tubing runs across the front of my shirt and through the gap between the
buttons. I am concerned that my kids will grab it or get tangled up in it
when we are playing.

I know there is personal preference involved here, but what works for you?

TIA - I am pumped up about this pump!

Athens, GA