Re: [IP] Agent Orange causing Type 1??

The possibilities of this being true is very strong from my point of
view...my father was exposed to Agent Orange...I was the first to get the
type one diabetes at the age of 15 months.  My own daughter who is almost 13
was dx'd at age 5.  And my brother who will be 34 in a matter of days was
dx'd ate age 28.

Of the 3 of us I am insulin resistant and because of this am on a drug
usually reserved for type 2 diabetics.  I am on a low dose of Actos.

As for my father.....he died from cancer as did all of the members in his
troop that were exposed...if your father was exposed as well...make sure he
reports anything unusual health wise to his doctors!!!

Denise Radcliffe