Re: [IP] Hogwash or ? And all the other replies to what I wrote... reply to Roger C (RCampb8681)

 I am supposed to be rechecked again in October for the possibility of
having the cataracts removed.  At my last eye Dr. appt., they weren't
"ready" to be taken out yet.   Hopefully they will be when I get seen
again...because not being able to get around without my husband's assistance
is  becoming a source of frustration in my life.

Denise Radcliffe (dx'd June 1965 and pumping since 1998)