[IP] Agent Orange causing Type 1??

I was wondering if anyone has read any articles on Agent Orange causing
diabetes.  My dad, a vietnam vet was at the doctor the other day and they
asked him if any of his children had type 1 diabetes.  He told the doctor
about me.  I am the only one in family history to have diabetes.  The doctor
told him that there are findings that soldiers exposed to Agent Orange
during war-that their children are developing type 1 diabetes.  Just found
this an interesting fact and wanted to know if anyone else has any
information on this.