re:[IP] low blood sugars AAARGGGGHHH!!!

Cherry wrote:
This morning I woke up with blood sugars in the 40's.
Of course I didn't have anything real handy to treat
it with. I don't have any glucose tablets...
My response:
I hate that, too, but I always recover quickly.
I can't imagine not having a bottle of 50 glucose tabs
sitting on my nightstand.  I also keep a 10 pack of
them in my desk, and in my purse.
As you know from your experience, you must treat
glucose tabs with the same routine as all your other
diabetes supplies.  They are now available in Kmart,
CVS, and many other discount chains.  Do whatever you
need to so you don't run out again!

Do You Yahoo!?