My son started using the disetronic tenders, and after a couple of months,
they started slipping out and only lasted 24 hours. He switched to the
rapids and they work great for him, but we found out he is allergic to the
needle that stays inside of him, so now he uses the new Ultra Flex, which I
think the Minimed one is on back order. Anyway, he is having very good luck
with them, they last 3 days every time, and he gets great numbers. One thing
I do stress is if it hurts, change it because it won't work.
Maybe changing the type of set you use and trying others will help you.
Good luck
Julie, Mom to Jared 15, dx'd 5/99, pumping Disetronic Htron,
Hope 12, Mitchell 10
Elkmont, AL