[IP] Chicago Pumpers Please Read

Not sure if this went through the first time :O)
From: email @ redacted
Full-name: NoXpLaNaTioN 4Me
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 20:18:00 EDT
Subject: Chicago Pumpers Please Read
To: email @ redacted

For those of you who were interested in attending the pumpers support group,
I am leaning toward having it the second Wednesday of each month, the first
one being in October.  Is that a good day for everyone?  I'm pretty much
open, so any suggestions are more than welcome!
Also, isn't there a pump support group at Gottlieb?  If so, could someone
please send me the info......