[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]


If something unexpected happens with COBRA coverage you may want to look into 
something called HIPA-Health Ins.Portability Act (I think that's right).  
They help you to get medical insurance coverage.  You'll have to look up some 
Internet info. on it to get the details.

As for COBRA dropping you if your employer drops certain coverage-you might 
want to ask whoever at your husbands job is in charge of medical 
insurance/billing.  If they can't answer your question they should be able to 
give some info on who to contact.  Your premiums for COBRA should be going 
directly to your insurance company and not to the previous employer. 

Also, get as much info. as you can ahead of time so you can be better 
prepared to make the switch.

Good Luck , Linda
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml